Saturday, September 6, 2008

Child Care in Copper Basin

I am a mother of one and one of nine! My daughter is 18 months old. Because I did not return to the work force after having a baby myself $$$ is tight and I would like to make some extra cash and I love children.
I am available just about anytime except Sundays. I am willing to take children for the day or just a few hours so you can run errands, doctor appointments, or even an evening out with your sweetheart. Generally I will only need a half hour notice before drop off.
Hourly rates: $3.25, Daily rates: $3.00/per hr (min 4 hrs), Weekly rates: $2.90/per hr (min 25 hrs)
Still in Diapers Hourly rates: $3.75, Daily rates: $3.50/per hr (min 4 hrs), Weekly rates: $3.15/per hr (min 25 hrs)
Please email Myrna @ myrnbird@yahoo.com

No comments: